September ServiceCare (Advisor, Parts and Service BDC Training)
09/23/2019 - 9:00 AM
Laguna Hills, CA
09/26/2019 - 5:00 PM
Get your existing and new hire Service Writers, Parts Dept., and Service BDC Reps ready to effectively manage and convert service related calls and opportunities into beneficial appointments that show! The 4-day Introduction to ServiceCare is an intensive classroom training course designed to instruct your Service Representatives the fundamental relationship-building and business development skills required today to become top revenue-generating performers in your BDC/Call Center/Service Department.
Your representatives will learn how to effectively engage existing and potential customers, build relationships store value and how to promote higher CSI's. They will also learn how to overcome a range of caller objections while creating a positive phone experience. They will be given opportunities to practice what they learn (extensive role-play exercises) utilizing proven conversation-controlling tools (industry best practices).
* Setting solid and specific appointments through the use of inbound/outbound phone scripts
* Introduction to service-related conversation-controlling PowerTracks
* Role-playing basic to difficult customer scenarios over the phone
* Building valuable retention-promoting customer relationships
* Building unique "Why Buy Here" store propositions
* Introduction and Usage of store Wow-factors
* Following Up and rescheduling of No-Shows
* Confirming and rescheduling appointments
* Conducting Outbound Campaigns
* Sales & closing acumen
And much more....
Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
For directions to our training academy, copy and paste the link below:
Note: Classes may be rescheduled one week prior due to insufficient enrollment.