March ServiceCare Training (Service Department & Coordinators)
03/18/2019 - 9:00 AM
Laguna Hills, CA
03/21/2019 - 5:00 PM
Get your BDC Service Coordinators (SC) ready to effectively manage and convert service related opportunities into beneficial appointments that show! MAST Academy's introduction to ServiceCare is an intensive 4-day skills training course designed to teach your SC's the fundamental skills to become a top revenue-generating performer in your BDC/Call Center/Service Department.
Your SC's will learn how to effectively engage existing and potential customers, build relationships and value for service department visit, and how to promote higher CSI's. They will also learn how to overcome a wide range of customer objections while creating a positive phone experience. They will be given opportunities to practice what they learn (role play exercises) utilizing proven conversation-controlling tools (industry best practices).
- Develop sales-oriented mindset
- Setting solid and specific reservations through the use of proven inbound/outbound phone scripts
- Introduction to service related conversation-controlling PowerTracks
- Role-playing basic to difficult customer scenarios
- Building valuable retention promoting customer relationships
- Introduction and Usage of store Wow-Factors
- Effective Follow Up and rescheduling of No-Shows
- Confirming and rescheduling appointments
- Conducting effective Outbound Campaigns
And much more....
Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
For directions to our training academy, copy and paste the link below:
***NOTE: Classes maybe rescheduled one week prior to start due to insufficient enrollment***