Momentum Automotive Success Training (MAST) introduction to SalesCare is an intensive 4-day classroom training designed to get your new and existing Sales Reps & Customer Care Representatives (CCR) ready to effectively manage and convert sales related opportunities and calls into beneficial showroom appointments that show!
Your CCR's will learn how to effectively engage existing and potential customers, build relationship and store value, promote higher retention and CSI's. They will also learn how to overcome a range of customer objections while creating a positive customer phone experience. They will be given opportunities to practice what they learn (role play exercises) utilizing proven conversation-controlling tools (industry best practices), and when/how it's an appropriate time to use them.
* Setting solid and specific appointments through the use of inbound & outbound phone scripts
* Introduction to sales objection-overcoming PowerTracks and when it's appropriate to use them
* Role-playing basic to difficult caller situations over the phone
* Building valuable retention-promoting customer relationships
* Introduction and usage of store wow-factors (commercials)
* Confirming and rescheduling appointments
* Following Up and rescheduling No-Shows
* Conducting Outbound Campaigns
* Converting Internet leads
And much more....
Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
For directions to our training academy, copy and paste the link below:
***Classes may be rescheduled two weeks prior to class start due to insufficient enrollment***