June ServiceCare (Service Advisor and BDC Rep Training)
06/18/2018 - 9:00 AM
Laguna Hills, CA
06/21/2018 - 5:00 PM
Get your Service Advisors and BDC Coordinators ready to effectively engage, manage and convert service related calls and opportunities into beneficial appointments that show! The Introduction to ServiceCare is an intensive 4-day classroom training course designed to teach your Service Department Representatives the fundamental skills to become a top revenue-generating performers in your Service Department/Call Center/BDC.
Your representatives will learn how to effectively engage existing and potential customers, build relationships and store value and how to promote higher customer (and store representative) retention and CSI's. They will also learn how to overcome a range of customer objections while creating a positive phone experience. They will be given opportunities to practice what they learn (role play exercises) utilizing proven conversation-controlling tools (industry best practices), and how/when it's an appropriate time to use them.
* Setting solid and specific reservations through the use of inbound/outbound phone scripts (guides)
* Introduction to service-related conversation-controlling PowerTracks
* Role-playing basic to difficult customer situations over the phone
* Building valuable customer relationships to promote retention and higher CSI scores
* Introduction and Usage of store wow-factors
* Best practices Following Up and rescheduling of No-Shows
* Confirming and rescheduling appointments
* Conducting Outbound Campaigns
And much more....
Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
For directions to our training academy, copy and paste the link below:
NOTICE: Classes may be rescheduled one week prior to class start due to insufficient enrollment