Momentum 201 for BDC Reps - 11am PT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET
12/20/2018 - 11:00 AM
12/20/2018 - 11:30 AM
Class Duration: 20-30 mins.
This intermediate online training builds on the topics covered in the Momentum 101 webinar and covers more in-depth techniques to help BDC Reps manage their prospects. At the end of the webinar, time is allotted where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions on how to best use Momentum. It is highly recommended that you complete your Momentum training with this webinar. The following topics are covered:
• Reviewing scheduled appointments and marking “shows”
• Sorting and filtering prospects by specific dates, desired vehicle, or status to create targeted lists for easy follow-up
• Creating and managing a list of high value prospects for fast retrieval of records.
• Understanding the “Possible Duplicates” feature and what actions to take
• How to use the Watch List feature to get notified when salespeople’s prospects have a trade that matches your prospect’s desired vehicle, and vice versa.
• Learn advanced features for Alerts and Reminders like reviewing alerts sent to other Momentum users and their completion status.
• Understanding the BDC Statistics and viewing customer and prospects lists based on these stats.
• Customizing windows and tabs as well as learning Momentum shortcuts for enhanced navigation and viewing
Access to a phone and high speed internet connection is needed. Your computer will need to access www.Gotomeeting.com (Check with your IT department in the event your internet access is limited). Once you have signed up for this class you will be sent an invitation via email to "join" this meeting. Follow the meeting instructions the day of the meeting and make sure dial-in to conference call number provided to interact with your Momentum trainer.
NOTE: Before signing up for this webinar, you should have taken the entry level webinar “Momentum 101 for BDC Reps”.