Momentum Automotive Success Training (MAST) introduction to SalesCare is an intensive 4-day classroom training and coaching designed to get your new and existing Sales Reps & BDC Customer Care Reps (CCR) ready to effectively manage and convert sales calls and internet opportunities into beneficial showroom appointments that show!
Your store representatives will learn how to effectively engage existing and potential customers, build relationships and store value, promote higher customer (and store representative) retention and CSI's. They will also learn how to overcome a range of customer objections while creating a positive customer phone and internet experience. They will be given opportunities to practice what they learn (role play exercises) utilizing proven conversation-controlling tools (industry best practices), and how/when it's appropriate to utilize them.
* Setting solid and specific appointments through the use of inbound & outbound phone scripts (guides)
* Introduction to sales objection-overcoming PowerTracks and how/when it's appropriate to use them
* Role-playing basic to difficult caller situations over the phone
* Best practices for Internet engagement, conversions and follow up
* Building valuable retention-promoting customer relationships
* Introduction and usage of store wow-factors (commercials)
* Confirming and rescheduling appointments
* Following Up and rescheduling No-Shows
* Conducting Outbound Campaigns
And much more....
Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
For directions to our training academy, copy and paste the link below:
***Classes may be rescheduled two weeks prior to class start due to insufficient enrollment***