Momentum 101 for Salespeople and eCommerce - 10am PT / 12pm CT / 1pm ET
09/11/2018 - 10:00 AM
09/11/2018 - 10:30 AM
Class Duration: 30 mins.
Salespeople and eCommerce reps will be introduced to the basics of Momentum CRM learning a variety of activities to effectively organize their prospects and corresponding follow-up activities. The following topics are covered:
• Recording showroom activity including adding showroom prospects to Momentum
• Looking at lists of sold clients and reviewing vehicle inventory
• How to add, search, and update prospects in Momentum, including logging inbound and outbound phone calls, recording notes and remarks, and sending emails and text messages
• Reviewing prospect activity and contact history
• Managing and easily completing daily call lists like unsold showroom traffic, lease retention, and ecommerce follow-up
• Viewing and responding to fresh eCommerce leads
• Scheduling appointments, reviewing appointment activity and marking shows
• Locating prospects with recent activity and locating prospects with no follow-up
• Alerting and communicating with other salespeople and managers through Momentum regarding specific leads and prospects.
Access to a phone and high speed internet connection is needed. Your computer will need to access www.Gotomeeting.com (Check with your IT department in the event your internet access is limited). Once you have signed up for this class you will be sent an invitation via email to "join" this meeting. Follow the meeting instructions the day of the meeting and make sure dial-in to conference call number provided to interact with your Momentum trainer.
NOTE: To complete your Momentum CRM training take the following webinar(s): "Momentum 201 for Salespeople and eCommerce Staff"